- Games to 15, hard cap at 17.
- Footblocks ARE allowed
- 1 time-out per half and one floater. No time outs in overtime.
- 2 team forfeits and you are out of the league.
- No games on Valentine’s Day, MLK day or Presidents Day
- You MUST play in two regular season games to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
- Team shirts are NOT provided.
- You do NOT need to be a UPA member to play.
- You may schedule make up games from rain-outs on your own with the other team’s captain, but there is no official field space to do so.
There are 3 Divisions this year.
ELITE, A DIVISION & B DIVISION
For Elite and A Division teams, the format is 4 men and 3 women all the time. There is no other option. The cap for women on a roster is 8, no exceptions. For B Division teams the format is 5/2 or 4/3, offense chooses as long as both teams have at least 3 women.