Here’s what the tourney will look like (download a pdf – 2015 Tourney Bracket )
Final RRI standings. Doesn’t work on a mobile device, use a desktop
– Games are to 11, win by 2 to a point cap of 13 (10-10 puts you into the cap)
– The Finals (every bracket) are to 13, win by 2 to a point cap of 15 (12-12 puts you into the cap)
– Games will be 1 hour and 15 minutes long. After 1 hour, the soft cap will come on. This means you finish the point you are playing and play to a score of two points more than the highest score. If you are between points when the cap comes on, you play that point and then add two.
– After 1 hour and 10 minutes, a hard cap will be in affect. This means you finish the point you are playing and whoever is ahead, wins. If you are between points and the score is within 2 points, you play that point (and one more if the score become tied as a result of that point).
– point cap trumps time cap. If the soft cap comes on when the score is 12-11 and the team ahead scores making it 13-11, the team with 13 wins.
– 1 time out per half, plus a floater. No time outs in the point [10-10 (12-12 in the finals)] or time caps.
– Only players on your roster, that have played in 2 games this season, may play on your team.
– Party to follow at Rusty’s Surf Ranch on the Santa Monica Pier. It’s all open to all ages, so everyone can join us, even if you’re under 21.
There will be an open bar, until the tab runs out.
Food will be discounted 15%. You will need a credit card to order food (or use a friend’s credit card), and it will be delivered to the table you originally ordered from.
Beverages will be delivered to the table where they are ordered.
After the tab runs out, you can order Bud and Bud Lite at a discount of 15%.
Each team will get a bag of food and some water at the beach.