The tournament is on Saturday, March 7, field TBD.
- Games to 15, hard cap at 17.
- Footblocks are NOT allowed
- 1 time-out per half and one floater. No time outs in overtime.
- 2 team forfeits and you are out of the league.
- No games on MLK day or Presidents Day
- You MUST play in two regular season games to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
- Team shirts are NOT provided.
- You do NOT need to be a UPA member to play.
- You may schedule make up games from rain-outs on your own with the other team’s captain, but there is no official field space to do so.
All games in 2015 will be played at Petit Park (aka the Granada Hills Recreation Center) while Balboa is being re-seeded. The official address is 16730 Chatsworth St., Granada Hills, CA 91344, but the field is actually located on Petit Avenue and San Jose Street. There is parking available on both streets, in addition to side-street parking.
There are no Divisions this year. New format. “Dynamic Scheduling” (a term I made up) This means that you will not know your full schedule in advance. You’ll only know the first four games, and from then on, future games will be determined based on your performance in previous games. At no point will you know any games more than four weeks in advance. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
The intention for all teams is to have 4/3 all the time. There’s no cap on the number of women on each roster. If you have problems getting enough women, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.