- Captain Contacts
- Last year’s pages
- Code of Conduct
THE TOURNAMENT IS ON SATURDAY, MARCH 4 LOCATION TBD.
- We will use USA Ultimate 11th edition rules unless otherwise noted.
- Games to 15, hard cap at 17.
- Strict 3/4 ratio – women to men.
- Footblocks are allowed provided neither team objects. If either team objects, there will be no footblocks.
- 1 time-out per half and one floater. No time outs in overtime. If a team has no timeouts left and calls a time out, it is a turnover per USA Ultimate 11th edition rule VI.B.6.
- 2 team forfeits and you are out of the league.
- No games on MLK day or Presidents Day
- You MUST play in two regular season games to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
- Team shirts are NOT provided, but there is a deal through Savage Ultimate. Ask for details.
- You do NOT need to be a UPA member to play.
- You may schedule make up games from rain-outs on your own with the other team’s captain, but there is no official field space to do so.
Games in 2017 will be at 3 different sites.
- Site 1 – Balboa (Yay, Gopher Holes!)
See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/PZ1a7ZBi1Qp
- Site 2 – Rancho Cienega Recreation Center (Turf!)
See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/FbMD13KcZnp
- Site 3 – Culver City High School (Turf!)
See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/EhnNSiGtZd32
“Dynamic Scheduling” will be used again. This means that you will not know your full schedule in advance. You’ll only know the first three games, and from then on, future games will be determined based on your performance in previous games. At no point will you know any games more than three weeks in advance.