WINTER LEAGUE IS ON!!
THE TOURNAMENT IS ON SATURDAY, MARCH 10 in Santa Clarita.
- We will use USA Ultimate 11th edition rules unless otherwise noted.
- Games to 15, hard cap at 17.
- Strict 3/4 ratio – women to men.
- Footblocks are allowed provided neither team objects. If either team objects, there will be no footblocks.
- 1 time-out per half and one floater. No time outs in overtime. If a team has no timeouts left and calls a time out, it is a turnover per USA Ultimate 11th edition rule VI.B.6.
- 2 team forfeits and you are out of the league.
- You MUST play in two regular season games to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
- There are no rain outs. All the fields are turf
Games in 2017 will be at 4 different sites.
- Site 1 – Sepulveda Basin Sports Complex
See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/3DRVxfqQayQ2
- Site 2 – Rancho Cienega Recreation Center
See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/FbMD13KcZnp
- Site 3 – Culver City High School
See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/EhnNSiGtZd32
- Site 4 – Harbor College
See location here: https://goo.gl/maps/K8p4csTbYJ82
“Dynamic Scheduling” will be used again. This means that you will not know your full schedule in advance. You’ll only know the first three games, and from then on, future games will be determined based on your performance in previous games. At no point will you know any games more than three weeks in advance.