St. Pat’s Hat 2011Mar 15th, 2011 | By AndyBandit | Category: St. Pat's Hat, Tournaments
LAOUT is proud to be continuing the St. Pat’s Hat tradition started by Mo in 1995. St. Pat’s is a coed hat tournament (each player signs up as an individual and is assigned to a team for the weekend). You must pre-register and pre-pay in order to play.
Saturday & Sunday March 26-27, 2011. Games begin at 9:00 am Saturday. Please arrive NO LATER THAN 8:00 to get your JERSEY, meet your teammates, and warm up. There will be a captains’ meeting at 8:45.
Van Nuys/Sherman Oaks Memorial Park
14201 Huston St.
Van Nuys, CA 91423
Registration is open until Thursday, Februrary 24th. Please click the link at the bottom to register. If you have further questions regarding signup, please contact Matt or Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently working on getting a deal on jerseys for ALL of our players. Therefore, regular on time tournament fee is $45. Late registration (if there is still room in the tournament) is an additional $10, so $55 total (with no guarantee of jersey). Payment must be made via Paypal immediately after you register. Instructions on how to use PayPal are listed at the bottom of the Info Page
As always, available for purchase at Frisbee Central for $10!
12 coed teams. Format will be 4 men 3 women if enough women register. Otherwise it will be 5 men 2 women. (To be determined after registration is complete).
Specific schedule and field layout to be determined. Please arrive no later than 8:00am Saturday morning to collect your jersey.
UPA 11th edition are in effect, with the following additions/modifications:
1. Hat D’s are welcome! Looking forward to seeing all the creative hats!
2. Footblocks allowed!
3. Games to 13. Mirror half at 7.
4. Soft Cap goes on at 80 minutes. Play to the highest score + 2. Hard cap will go on at 90 minutes. At the end of the point, if there is a clear winner, game over. If tied, play one more point.
5. One timeout per half plus one floater, no timeouts during overtime. Time outs are 90 seconds.
6. Each team may play 2 zone points per half and no more. We want to encourage play for all levels of participants!
We’ll be having a clothing drive for Goodwill Industries at the tournament. Anyone can bring clothing (including unwanted jerseys) which can be shared at the tournament with other players and then anything left will be donated to charity.
Field food and water (bring your own bottles) will be provided on Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks to DTW we will be having an accuracy contest available during your bye rounds. Report your scores to frisbee central to be eligible for a sweet prize.
Part y information to be determined. Plan for the party to start at 6:30pm Saturday night after the tournament.
Jerseys representing the magically delicious colors of the Lucky Charms’ rainbow will be provided.
Full refund will be given to anyone who cancels their registration on or prior to Februrary 24th. No refund will be given after that.
How to create a paypal account:
1) Go to Paypal.com and sign up for a ‘Personal’ account
2) Enter all relevant personal information
3) You can use either the Bank Account (preferable) or Credit Card pay option. The credit card option charges a fee that you must accept on your end; laout must receive the full $45
WANT TO HELP OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact the TDs, Lauren Hill and Matt Hennessy at email@example.com
Registration is currently closed.