3/18/17 to 3/19/17 at War Memorial Park (Sherman Oaks, CA), Los Angeles, CA
LAOUT is proud to be continuing the St. Pat’s Hat tradition started by Mo in 1995. St. Pat’s is a coed hat tournament (each player signs up as an individual and is assigned to a team for the weekend). You must pre-register, pre-pay and bring your Irish cheer in order to play.
To help spread the fun of Ultimate with old and new friends.
Saturday & Sunday March 18th & 19th, 2017. Registration from 8:30-9:00am on Saturday. Games start at 9:30am and run until 4:30pm on Saturday. Games are expected to start at 10am on Sunday.
Van Nuys/ Sherman Oaks Recreation Center
- $35 if you are an LAOUT Member (the $5 discount shows up at the end of checkout)
- $40 if you are not an LAOUT Member
- $10 if you are a NEW female player to Ultimate. We want women to join in and have fun so spread the word!
- $15 for 2017 Jerseys. MAKE SURE YOU ADD THEM IN UNDER “ADD-ONS” and order before February 17th.
Coed teams. 5 men 2 women.
Specific Schedule and field layout are expected to be uploaded Early March. Games are scheduled to start at 9:30am on Saturday. Please arrive no later than 8:45am to meet your team and get your hucks ready.
UPA 11th edition are in effect, with the following additions/modifications:
1. Footblocks are totally legal, except when marking Andy Bandit.
2. Games to 11. Mirror half at 6. Win by 2. Cap at 15.
3. Soft Cap. Signaled by one horn. Finish current point then play to the highest score +2.
4. 2 points if the disc is caught with the player’s hat in the end zone.
5. Hard cap. Signaled by two horns ten minutes later. Finish current point then only continue playing if the score is tied.
6. One timeout per half plus one floater, no timeouts during overtime. Overtime begins at 10-10. Time outs are 90 seconds.
7. The fields should be regulation size, so a brick is 20 yards.
8. You may substitute up to two players during a time-out.
Field water (bring your own bottles) and snacks will be provided on Saturday and Sunday.
We will be having an accuracy contest available during your bye rounds. Report your scores to frisbee central to be eligible for a sweet prize.
To Be Announced (Shooting for Ireland’s 32 though)
Full refund will be given to anyone who cancels their registration on or prior to February 18th 2016. No refund will be given after that.
Registration $10.00 – $40.00
Registration closes on March 3rd.