Date: Saturday, August 11th
Location: Central Park, Santa Clarita. 27150 Bouquet Canyon Rd.
Start Time: First round begins at 7:45AM. Second round begins at 9:25AM.
Tournament Map: We have sections of the park, as you can see below. They’re called MP 9, 10, 7 & 8. (MP stands for multi-purpose, in case you were wondering. So my field designations match their numbers. With the addition of 7.5 and 9.5.
– 5 North heading to Magic Mountain
– Take exit 169 Valencia Blvd.
– Left turn at Bouquet Canyon Rd.
– Field will be on the right
Ending Time: Last round is scheduled to end at 4pm.
Rules: Same exact rules as the regular season. All games will be to 13. The only thing to note is the soft cap and hard cap are not USAU’s rules.
– Soft cap means complete the point, then add 2 to the leading total. Still win by 2. (One horn blow for soft cap.)
– Hard cap means complete the point, then add 1 to leading total. Game plays until that point is reached, regardless of how far behind a team is. (Two horn blows for hard cap.)
PARTY: Immediately following the tournament at JJ’s Bar & Grill. 25848 Tournament Road, Valencia, CA 91355
Same place as this year’s Winter League party. Everyone is welcome of all ages!!! Food and drink tickets will be provided.
– Head west on Bouquet Canyon Road
– Turn right on Valencia Blvd.
– Turn left on Rockwell Canyon Road
– Rockwell Canyon Road becomes Tournament Road
– At Golfview Drive, turn left into the Vista Village Center
– JJ’s Bar is in there
The fee for tournament subs is $15.
Questions? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org