WELCOME TO FALL BEACH LEAGUE 2022!!!
- Thursday, September 8 – Registration opens
- Sunday, October 2 – Team Registration closes
- Sunday, October 9 – League starts
- Sunday, October 16 – Player Registration closes
- Sunday, November 27– Thanksgiving weekend, no games
- Sunday, December 11 – Tournament in Santa Monica
WHEN and WHERE: The 8 week season will play from 10am to 1pm on Sunday, October 9th and ends Sunday, December 4th, with the Tournament on Sunday, December 11th in Santa Monica between lifeguard stations 28 and 29.
- 10% off all A-List members
- FREE for Star & Legend LAOUT Members
- If you have a financial barrier, please email us and we’ll be happy to get you playing.
- Nonbinary and gender expansive players who are new to ultimate or first time playing in a LAOUT League can receive 50% off using the coupon code STRONGPERSON
- Women who are new to ultimate or first time playing in a LAOUT League can receive 50% off using the coupon code STRONGWOMEN
- Men who are new to ultimate or first time playing in a LAOUT League can receive 10% off using the coupon code STRONGMAN
SKILL LEVELS: Teams must sign up as A or B to indicate relative competitive level.
GENDER RATIO: Fall Beach League is 4v4 with 2M/2F on the field at a time. There is no 3/1 option. If only one person of a gender is present, you must play 2M/1F or 1M/2F.
ROSTERING RULES: Final rosters are due when Player Registration closes.
A Division – 16 player cap with gender matching balance must be within 2 (ex. 9 men and 7 women, or vice versa, or 8:8). Players in the A division must play in at least 6 games, or 3 weekends, to be eligible to play in the tourney.
B Division – No player cap. Players in the B division must play in at least 2 games to be eligible to play in the tourney.
CAPTAINING POLICY: Must have 1 male matching and 1 female matching player as captains.
FREE AGENTS: If you don’t have a team please sign up as a free agent and we will try to get you placed on a team. If there are enough Free Agents to create another team(s), we will try to help put those teams together. If we can’t find a team for you then we’ll give you a full refund. Please sign up on the Ultimate Central website.
COVID RESTRICTIONS AND VACCINATIONS:
Waivers: Waivers may be required with the ever changing COVID severity. If they are required, they will need to be filled out through Ultimate Central at least 24 hours in advance of gameplay. This would be a requirement to ensure everyone has signed all required waivers for Santa Monica and LAOUT, and so that we have accurate contact tracing in place should someone report they have contracted COVID-19.
COVID Vaccination: COVID vaccines ARE REQUIRED for Fall Beach League 2022 and for all future leagues. All players will be required to upload a photo of their vaccination card into Ultimate Central during registration as proof of vaccination. Our number one priority for LAOUT members is safety so we hope that this revised policy creates a safe environment for all players to have some fun as we get back into our regular league schedule.
See you all on the sand!
*Please note that if you are new to ultimate or this is your first league with LAOUT, please use the coupon code STRONGWOMEN or STRONGMAN before you checkout for a special discount on your first event.
Also, for any player with a financial barrier, please email us and we’ll be happy to get you playing through our financial assistance fund.
Join the LA Beach Facebook group here!